Our onsite 3-day ISO 9001 internal auditor course is designed to provide general understanding of the ISO 9001 standard, principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011, an auditing guideline.
Our experienced instructors explain the details of ISO 9001 from the auditing stand point and teach what to look for during audits.
Attendees gain necessary auditing skills through workshops for practical role-playing, and auditing practices for different scenarios.
Since participants are from the same company the course will include customized practice workshops based on company’s specific processes; operations and business case studies.
Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is developed for people who will be responsible for planning and conducting internal audits at their organization.
It is meant for those who have previously taken ISO 9001 Essential Training Course or have a good understanding and foundation about ISO 9001 standard.
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and the techniques necessary to enable you to effectively conduct an internal audit of your organization’s quality management system. Participants will gain:
- An understanding the auditing requirements of an ISO 9001 standard
- Applicable Knowledge about the roles and responsibilities of an auditor
- The principles, practices, and types of audits
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit by applying ISO 19011 guidelines.
- How to conduct a process approach audit adopting a risk-based thinking
- The purpose, and structure ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Quality Management System and risk based thinking
- Process Approach Auditing
- Terminology used in auditing in accordance with ISO 19011, an auditing guideline
- Planning, conducting, reporting and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Auditors / Lead Auditors responsibilities; soft skills and behaviours
- How to gather, evaluating and report audit objective evidence and finding
- Several customized workshops to practice internal audit onsite