This on-site 3-day course is designed to teach the requirements of ISO 9001 standard, and how to implement it within your organization.
By the end of the course, participants will have the information necessary to design a quality management system that would meet the requirements of this international standard.
The attendees will learn how to develop an effective quality management system with less paperwork. Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is for people responsible for development of a compliant quality management system based on ISO 9001 standard.
Quality managers, quality engineers, engineering and business professionals are people who may need to attend and receive hands on training on how to implement ISO 9001 requirements in their organization.
By the end of this course attendees you will have a clear understanding of:
- Quality management system history, definitions, and concepts, and guidelines
- The requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- Process approach and risk – based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Planning of implementation
- ISO 9001 certification and auditing processes and requirements
- ISO 9001 standard, background, history and evolution
- Quality management system fundamentals; terminologies; and documentation structure
- ISO 9001 requirements, process approach and risk management
- Implementation project planning and methodology
- Hands on and practical workshops throughout the course
- Certification process