This one-day onsite course targets the management team responsible to implement ISO 14001 requirements at their Organization.
As part of an environmental management system implementation it is very important that managers and responsible people to have a good applicable understanding about the requirements of ISO 14001.
During this course a high level review of ISO 14001 will be covered however an emphasis will be on those sections of ISO 14001 with managerial requirements such as context of the organization, risk and opportunities, environmental legislation, stakeholders’ requirements, resource planning and infrastructure.
Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
Plant manager; Maintenance managers and supervisors, and Health & Safety responsible, and supervisors
- Gain an understanding of ISO 14001 requirements
- Learn how to identify environmental aspects and impacts
- Learn how to organization context, identify risk and opportunities due to environmental aspects and impacts
- Know how to implement a successful Environmental Management System using 14001 standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Principles, history and evolution
- Overview of ISO 14001 Requirements
- Environmental regulation, legislation and stakeholder requirements
- Environmental aspects and impacts
- Environmental targets and objectives
- Performance Evaluation