This one-day onsite course targets management team who are responsible to implement IATF 16949 requirements at their organization.
As part of preliminary phase of any IATF certification, it is very important that managers and responsible people to have a good applicable understanding about the IATF 16949 as well as customer specific requirements.
During this course a high level review of IATF 16949 will be covered, however an emphasis will be on those requirements of IATF 16949 with managerial related requirements such as context of the organization, risk and opportunities, resource planning, and infrastructure.
Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- Gain an understanding of the requirements of IATF 16949 standard
- Learn how to identify context of the organization
- Learn how to identify risk and opportunities
- Learn how to identify business processes, and related customer specific requirements
- Know how to implement a successful automotive quality management System using IATF 16949 standard
- IATF 16949 Quality Management System, its drivers and benefits
- Customer Specific Requirement and its importance in meeting certification criteria
- Context of the organization; and Risk Based Thinking
- Quality Objectives and Actions to achieve the Quality objectives
- Operation Controls – Planning & Execution
- Performance Evaluation
- Continual Improvement