This 3-day onsite course is designed for the organizations prefer to have the course provided at their sites.
This course is suitable for people plan to be new internal auditors and experienced internal auditors who require refresher training. A detailed review of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 will be provided.
A good portion of the course is to cover ISO 19011 auditing guideline. Since participants are from the same company the course includes customized case studies for workshop based on company’s specific processes; and operations.
The participants will practice in-depth auditing techniques through case studies and workshops.
Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is mainly developed for people who will be responsible for planning and conducting internal audits at their organization, or auditing of suppliers.
It is meant for those who have previously taken IATF 16949 Essential Training Course or have a good understanding and foundation about IATF 16949 standard.
It is also recommended that participants to have basic knowledge of Core Tools, and customer specific requirements.
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and techniques necessary to apply process approach to auditing including risk management. In addition of understanding of ISO 9001 and IATF standards, participants will be able to identify linkages between IATF 16949 requirements and customer specific requirements and core tools. Participants will be able to apply auditing skills according to ISO 19011 guideline.
- Introduction of automotive process approach and understanding the process approach audit
- Detailed IATF 16949 requirements and what to look for during an audit
- Introduction of automotive industries core tools such as APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, and PPAP
- Introduction to ISO 19001 auditing guideline, and terminologies used in auditing
- Applicable auditing knowledge; skill and techniques as per ISO 19011 Guideline
- Hands on experience through customized workshops which are based on organizations processes and real scenarios.
- Planning, conducting, reporting and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Auditors / Lead Auditors responsibilities; soft skills and behaviours
- How to gather, evaluating and report audit objective evidence and finding
- Several customized workshops to practice internal audit onsite