This on-site 3-day course is designed to teach in-detail the requirements IATF 16949 standard, and how to implement it within your organization.
This course is designed for implementation team members and representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s Quality Management System.
By the end of the course, participants will have the information necessary to design a quality management system that would meet the requirements of IATF 16949.
Attendees will receive a certificate.
Who should attend?
This course is for people responsible for implementation of a compliant quality management system based on IATF 16949 standard.
Quality managers, quality engineers, engineering and business professionals are people who may need to attend and receive hands on training on how to implement IATF 16949 requirements in their organization.
By the end of this course attendees you will have a clear understanding of:
- IATF 16949 Quality management system history, definitions, and concepts, and guidelines
- Requirements of the IATF 16949 standard
- How to identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements
- How to identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools
- Process approach and risk – based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Planning of implementation
- Certification and auditing processes and requirements
- Introduction to IATF 16949 standard, background, history and evolution
- IATF 16949 definitions; terminologies; and documentation structure
- IATF 16949 requirements, process approach and risk management
- IATF 16949 requirements and links to Customer Specific Requirements and core tools
- Implementation project planning and methodology
- Hands on and practical workshops throughout the course
- Certification process