ISO 50001-2018, an Energy Management System (EnMS), helps organizations save cost and conserve natural resources.
This standard supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently.
ISO 50001-2018 provides a framework to develop energy saving policy, define measurable targets in order to meet defined policy, collect data measure results and finally continually improve its energy management system.
This standard also can be used as an improvement model for ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 14001-2015.
Benefits of ISO 50001-2018 certification:
Certification to ISO 50001-2018 to demonstrate that your organization has a system in place to:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce energy costs and increase savings
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Better use of existing energy-consuming assets
- Facilitate energy management improvements in the context of greenhouse gas emission reduction projects
- Continually improve in its energy performance