The main purpose of this standard is to assist organization on how build transparency and trust within their business operations. Bribery undermines effective institutions and equitable business more than more than anything else, that is why ISO 37001-2018 has been to prevent it.
ISO 37001-2018 is an international standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001-2018 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
Benefits of ISO 37001-2018 certification:
- Develop greater awareness on the output of bribery
- Enhance aptitude for the prevention of corruption leading to enhance of the organization’s reputation
- Demonstrate of legal compliance and assurance
- Build superior trust and transparency
- To reduction of malpractice and other hazards
- To recognize and deterrence of immediate threats